- Council ensures exhibitors get better location as a pavilion in overseas exhibitions
- It integrates the industry on a single platform
- It helps with better brand building as India Pavillion promotes the best range of products.
- Council ensures that all the participating members under India Pavillion able to conduct fair business and expand their client base and access reliable information on world market
- India Pavilion generates lot of media interest which in turn gives recall value to the participating exhibitors.
- Council promotes India Pavillion through advertisement in top international magazines, ensures adequate press coverage and lists the member participants on its website too.
Council also undertakes additional promotion of the India Pavilion through
- Printing and distribution of exhibitor catalogue for the participating companies under India Pavilion
- Sending e-mailer to prospective buyers inviting them to visit India pavilion
- Advertising through Billboards, Hoardings, Buntings and other innovative ways during the exhibition to direct traffic to the India Pavilion.
- Onsite and out side promotion of the India pavilion to attract the buyers
The Council also helps in securing MDA cover for a few shows having specific guidelines by applying to the Ministry of Commerce. However, the granting of the MDA is totally at the MOC’s discretion.